PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
BAKE TIME: 7 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 12 MINUTES
- Preheat your oven to 375°. Have a mini muffin tin close by.
- Lay the phyllo dough sheets on a cutting board. Use a 3-inch cookie cutter to cut out your desired number of phyllo dough circles.
- Press each circle into the mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add a scoop of Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato and a scoop of Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato to each cup.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle chopped pistachios on top. Serve immediately.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS