ALL GELATO SANDWICHES
Ice cream sandwiches are the best summer indulgence! They’re easy to make, fun to eat, and are the perfect hand-held frozen treat. Here are a few of our favorites using a variety of our Talenti Gelato and Sorbetto flavors.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight!
- Make a batch and store in your freezer in sealed plastic bags to enjoy for weeks to come
- Let the sandwiches thaw for a few minutes before serving
1. Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Gelato Sandwiches
Sandwich a scoop of gelato between two black and white cookies and gently press together so the gelato spreads to the edges. Roll the edges in chopped peanuts for an extra bite of flavor and texture!
2. Caramel Cookie Crunch Gelato Sandwiches
Pick your favorite chocolate chip cookies and sandwich a scoop of gelato in-between. Gently press together. For some added color and fun, roll the edges in rainbow sprinkles. These colorful sandwiches will make you feel like a kid again.
3. Sea Salt Caramel Waffle Gelato Sandwiches
Venture away from the traditional cookie and try using Stroopwafels (available at major supermarkets) or even homemade waffles as the gelato holding device. Scoop some gelato in-between and press together firmly but delicately!
4. Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Gelato Sandwiches
Our Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Gelato is sandwiched between two chewy chocolate cookies in this irresistible treat. Double up on the chocolate chips by sprinkling a few around the outside edges. Bonus points if your cookies are homemade!
5. Mini Éclair Gelato Sandwiches
Cut your eclairs in half and add a scoop of gelato to the bottom half. We love using our Mediterranean Mint Gelato for the perfect bite of sweet refreshness. Press the other half of the éclair on top and drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent