Author: Ellie Haley
PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
BAKE TIME: 7 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 12 MINUTES
- Phyllo dough sheets
- Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato
- Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato
- Pistachios, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375°. Have a mini muffin tin close by.
- Lay the phyllo dough sheets on a cutting board. Use a 3-inch cookie cutter to cut out your desired number of phyllo dough circles.
- Press each circle into the mini muffin tin.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, add a scoop of Talenti Pacific Coast Pistachio Gelato and a scoop of Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato to each cup.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle chopped pistachios on top. Serve immediately.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent