Buckeye Bon Bon's
This Buckeye Bon Bon recipe was inspired by the Buckeye Recipe featured on Season 18 of Bravo’s Top Chef which inspired the Talenti Peanut Butter Crunch Layer flavor, the first of Talenti’s new Chef Collection range.
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
FREEZING TIME: 6 HOURS
SERVINGS: 12-18 BUCKEYES
- 1-pint Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato
- 10 ounces dark or semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Scoop out small balls of Talenti Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Gelato onto a sheet pan. Return to freezer and refreeze for at least 6 hours.
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler. Melt, stirring often until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using a toothpick, dip the balls of ice cream into chocolate. Transfer to a parchment lined backing sheet and return to freezer until ready to serve.
*Yield will vary based on scoop size.