GELATO PRETZEL BITE SANDWICHES
- 1 pint Talenti Madagascan Vanilla Bean Gelato
- 36 mini pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts, and coconut flakes, for decorating
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a scoop of vanilla gelato and sandwich with another pretzel. Repeat with remaining pretzels and gelato. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hour.
- When the pretzel sandwiches are frozen, melt chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals. Stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Dip half of each pretzel sandwich into melted chocolate, then immediately dip in sprinkles, pistachios, or coconut flakes. Return to the baking sheet and freeze until chocolate is set, about 30 more minutes. Serve frozen.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent