KEY LIME PIE ICEBOX CAKE WITH RASPBERRY COULIS
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
FREEZING TIME: 4 HOURS
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 packs honey graham cracker
- 2 pints Talenti Key Lime Pie Gelato, soft
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 tbsps Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a large bowl and add sugar. Whip until medium peaks form and cream begins to thicken but is still smooth.
- In a 9 inch springform pan, break just enough graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan. Add half of the whipped cream mixture on top of the graham crackers. Then add 1 pint of Talenti Key Lime Pie Gelato and smooth together. Repeat.
- Zest one lime on top of cake, then freeze for 4 hours, until solid.
- To make the raspberry coulis, add raspberries, sugar, and water to a food processor and blend together until smooth. Strain through a sieve and pour on top of icebox cake.
- Garnish with limes and raspberries, optional.