KEY LIME PIE ICEBOX CAKE WITH RASPBERRY COULIS
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES
FREEZING TIME: 4 HOURS
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 packs honey graham cracker
- 2 pints Talenti Key Lime Pie Gelato, soft
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 2 tbsps Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a large bowl and add sugar. Whip until medium peaks form and cream begins to thicken but is still smooth.
- In a 9 inch springform pan, break just enough graham crackers to line the bottom of the pan. Add half of the whipped cream mixture on top of the graham crackers. Then add 1 pint of Talenti Key Lime Pie Gelato and smooth together. Repeat.
- Zest one lime on top of cake, then freeze for 4 hours, until solid.
- To make the raspberry coulis, add raspberries, sugar, and water to a food processor and blend together until smooth. Strain through a sieve and pour on top of icebox cake.
- Garnish with limes and raspberries, optional.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent