SEA SALT CARAMEL DESSERT TACOS
Tacos are a versatile dish. You can eat them with a soft shell or a hard shell. Meat or veggies. Rice or beans. And now…gelato! Trade in your dinner tacos for dessert tacos with Sea Salt Caramel Dessert Tacos. It’s made with corn tortillas, graham crackers, whipped cream, and our very own Sea Salt Caramel Gelato that all come together to make one sweet treat. If you’re looking for new desserts that go with tacos, then you will not be disappointed.
TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 pint Talenti sea salt caramel
- Whipped Cream
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Turn a muffin pan upside down and set aside. Dip a corn tortilla in butter on both sides. Then dip into graham cracker crumbs, submerging both sides, ensuring graham crackercrumbs coat the tortilla. Place the tortilla in between the upside down muffin tins to set. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake tortillas for 10 minutes.
- Allow the tortillas to cool completely before adding the gelato. Scoop Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato into each tortilla shell. Top with whipped cream and additional crushed graham cracker crumbs.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent