Author: Adrienne Blumthal
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 15 MINUTES
YIELD: 8 CONES
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: WAFFLE CONE IRON
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Assortment of Talenti Sorbettos
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together egg whites, sugar, and vanilla until frothy and combined. Add flour, oil, and cornstarch. Continue whisking until a thick batter has formed.
- Pour about 3 heaping tablespoons of batter onto the preheated iron. Close lid and cook until golden, about 2 minutes*.
- Carefully remove cooked waffle from iron. Immediately roll around the cone shaping tool. Let cone cool completely, then repeat to create additional waffle cones.
*Actual cook time and yield will vary based on waffle iron size and manufacturer.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent