Talenti margarita floats
- tajin or margarita salt for the rim
- lime wedges
- crushed ice
- 3 ounces tequila (I like a blanco for this recipe)
- 3 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces orange liqueur such as Cointreau
- 1-2 scoops of Talenti Mango Sorbetto
- 1-2 scoops of Talenti Strawberry Margarita Sorbetto
- Use a lime wedge to rim 2 glasses, then dip the rims in the tajin (chili lime seasoning) or salt.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, simple syrup and orange liqueur. Shake for 30 seconds, until the mixture is frothy.
- Add in 1 scoop each of Talenti mango and strawberry sorbet in the prepared glasses. Pour the margarita evenly between the 2 glasses. Serve!