Talenti mini frozen s'mores pie
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 graham crackers
- 2 pints Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Heat butter in a small saucepan over medium or in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter until well combined.Transfer mixture to a medium bowl.
- Add the softened Talenti Mediterranean Mint Gelato evenly into the lined muffin cups leaving a little space on the top.
- Cover the top with the graham cracker crumbs and press gently. Place the muffin pan into the freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Remove pies from molds, turn upside down, and remove paper liners gently. Top with a few mini marshmallows.
- Using a kitchen torch carefully torch the marshmallows. Serve immediately or return to the freezer until ready to serve.
*If you don't have a kitchen torch place the pies under a broiler for a few seconds to torch the marshmallows.