Tropical Gelato Cake
- 12 Waffle cones (1 ½ cups crushed)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Mangos, diced
- 4 Bananas, sliced
- 2 pints of TALENTI CARIBBEAN COCONUT GELATO
- 2 pints of TALENTI ALPHONSO MANGO SORBETTO
- Toasted coconut slices
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped for topping
- Caramel syrup (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse the waffle cones until the crumbs form. Pour in the melted butter and pulse again.
- Transfer the mixture to a 10-inch springform pan and press down with a spatula. Freeze for 10 mins.
- Arrange banana slices on the top of the crust. Scoop Caribbean Coconut Gelato over the bananas and spread in an even layer. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Add the Alphonso Mango Sorbetto and spread it into an even layer. Freeze for 30-40 minutes.
- Release the springform and slice the cake. Top each slice with whipped cream and toasted coconut, cubed mangoes, and some caramel syrup.