Tropical Gelato Cake
- 12 Waffle cones (1 ½ cups crushed)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Mangos, diced
- 4 Bananas, sliced
- 2 pints of TALENTI CARIBBEAN COCONUT GELATO
- 2 pints of TALENTI ALPHONSO MANGO SORBETTO
- Toasted coconut slices
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped for topping
- Caramel syrup (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse the waffle cones until the crumbs form. Pour in the melted butter and pulse again.
- Transfer the mixture to a 10-inch springform pan and press down with a spatula. Freeze for 10 mins.
- Arrange banana slices on the top of the crust. Scoop Caribbean Coconut Gelato over the bananas and spread in an even layer. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Add the Alphonso Mango Sorbetto and spread it into an even layer. Freeze for 30-40 minutes.
- Release the springform and slice the cake. Top each slice with whipped cream and toasted coconut, cubed mangoes, and some caramel syrup.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent