RASPBERRY SORBETTO TRUFFLES
- 1 pint Talenti Roman Raspberry Sorbetto
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pistachios
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out balls of the sorbet and place them on the prepared baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Prepare a chocolate coating by melting chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals. Stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Using a skewer or a fork dip frozen sorbet balls into the chocolate and place onto the baking sheet and immediately top with chopped pistachios.
- Return the coated truffles to the baking sheet and freeze until ready to serve.
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS WITH #TALENTITREATS
Share to twitter Opens in new window Share to pinterest_share Opens in new window Share to facebook Opens in new window Share to email Opens in new window Share to tumblr Opens in new window
AddThis is disabled because of cookie consent